Sunday, January 21, 2007

TV on the Radio

Well a combination of my natural hesitancy to contribute to this blog and a stomach flu has kept me away from the computer lately, but I have emerged from my week of nausea to discover that Houston is about to have a really great band swing thru town. TV on the Radio is going to be playing at the Meridian March 6. So yes, it's a Tuesday night, but judging from their performance at this years Austin City Limits Festival, it should be a great show. I have both their LP's, and have enjoyed them thoroughly - but why take my word? Go see what pitchfork.com has to say about them.

4 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
David

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job done, keep it up!with the best regards!

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check the website regularly to read your latest blog. I'm ALWAYS entertained by your stories.

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home