Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Valentine's gift idea for your music loving boyfriend...

Well, it's Valentine's day, and some of the folks at the clinic are bitter, while others are scrambling for last minute gift ideas. Recognizing how stressful this can be, I thought I'd offer a great gift idea if you have a boyfriend who loves music. Speaking from personal experience, whenever I notice certain arm movements from Amanda's side out of the corner of my eye, it's a soul crushing experience as I just know that the music is just a tad too loud and she's going to turn it down a little. So the next time you are driving together in the car, and a great song starts playing, reach over to that dial and turn it up. Oh, man - he's going to love it! When you see the smile hit his face, throw in a little "Happy Valentine's Day" and you're done! No gift wrap required!

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're bizzare.

Dr. C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home