Monday, April 16, 2007

Ah - the blue hair...

So I've been kicking myself in the rear about not posting to this blog (as opposed to my other super secret scandalous one which I update hourly) and have been debating this Monday evening whether to post or to go to bed. Of course, I check in on Dr. C's blog to see who's the bigger slacker on this endeavor and wonder how she knows about the blue hair. Guess it will be something to bring up in rounds Tuesday.

For the record, when I was a third year in vet school, I had this very strange lady cut my hair several times. My hairline was still decent (I wasn't a vet yet you see) and hair actually got in my eyes because we kept it long. So one day she convinced me to try highlights and the next thing I knew I was sporting large potions of platinum. While I cringe to think back on it, at the time I thought it looked splendid. That same crazy lady gave me hair product to help style the mop on my head - some was blue - I put it in my hair maybe once, probably to annoy my manager at Wings and More - I do not know how this information got out.

So that's that. Hopefully I'll get around to posting something relevant to cats next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home